The BYU Rugby program regularly leans on the support of the boosters, alumni and other volunteers in order to find the success it needs. Anyone can support the BYU Rugby Program by volunteering or working with the coaching staff or players. Below are some of the opportunities available:
BYU Rugby Video Analysis Intern
The Video Analysis Intern will be a part of BYU’s winningest and most exciting sports program as the Cougars take on their tough 2012 schedule.
With a 2009 National Championship, a 2011 Western Conference Championship and 28 All-Americans over the program’s history BYU is one of the premier rugby programs in the country.
As the Video Analysis Intern for the program you’ll have the responsibility to manage the program’s game-day video capture and analysis operations. Your role will be vital to the BYU Rugby program’s development and plans over the 2012 season.
- Set up and management of video analysis equipment at home games: camera, laptop, etc.
- Live video coding and analysis during the game
- Interaction with coaching staff and players before, during and after game to offer specific video analysis feedback
- Commitment to attend all home games and potential to travel to select away games
- Familiar with video equipment and videography techniques
- Worked with Word, Excel, Internet Browser and other related software
- Willingness to learn video analysis software application and techniques
- A positive attitude and an attention to detail
- Prior video analysis experience is preferred, but not required
For questions and/or to express interest, please forward your resume or bio to BYU Rugby Asst. Coach Kimball Kjar at Kimball_kjar@byu.edu or call 801-979-3166.