VIDEO: Wasatch Cup 2012: BYU vs. Utah

April 7, 2012
BYU 38 Utah 22
South Field, Provo, UT
Official Attendance: 3,833

1st Half

2nd Half

Comments

8 Responses to “VIDEO: Wasatch Cup 2012: BYU vs. Utah”
  1. Sean says:

Great game by BYU. Take a away a few mistakes, and the score would have been even more lopsided in BYU’s favor. Also, one of the worst officiating jobs I have a seen in USA Rugby. Lots of missed calls at the breakdown with Utah clearly coming from the side. Hope USA Rugby gets some better refs for the playoffs!

2. darkcoug says:

2nd Half…4:00 in – Malosi Te’o with the Pick 6.

3. petnzme says:

After a weekend of watching Super Rugby. Amlin cup, Heineken Cup quarter finals and French Top 14 (Thank god for the ‘Rugby Channel”. This I have to say has been the most entertaining. If I

4. EJ says:

Still don’t understand all the rules, but this was exciting to watch! Nice win!

5. Flaco says:

Thanks for posting! I was bummed that they weren’t showing the game and had to content myself with twitter updates. Great to see the Cougars pull it out in a very physical contest.

6. TJ says:

Good match, but why does BYU’s “haka” take like 3 times as long as the real pregame challenges issued by NZ, Tonga, Fiji, etc.?

• Spencer says:

The haka BYU used this year was choreographed by some Polys – it describes the story of the 2000 Stripling Warriors as they prepare for battle. I agree that it was long – but I love that it was original and had a BYU flare.

7. Alma says:

TJ, I was thinking the same thing. maybe there is a shorter version. Another thing that I would love to see any team do is to come up with a unified team call for restarts. Get everybody back on the same page and put some fear into the opponent at every restart.

Alma

If you want an avatar to show with your comment, go get a gravatar...don't worry, it's easy.